Customer is the company providing Communication Services, Internet and Advertising
- Recruitment: manage & develop recruitment activities (Job posting, shortlist, test
- Research and participate to many activities to promote recruiting good talents (
Job fair, HR events,...)
- Training: manage & develop training system (training needs analysis, making
training plan/ budget, deliver Learning and Development activities, keeping
training files and record)
- HR Administration: improve the method to manage the personnel files, Human
Resources Information system, labor contract/contract renewal process, HR
documents and reports.
- Participate in other HR tasks, projects, initiatives assigned by GA-HR Manager.
- University graduate in relevant disciplines (Laws, Human resources, Foreign
- At least 02 years of experience as HR department in foreign companies.
- Experience working in Recruiting, Organization development and/or training
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Vietnamese and English
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure
- Result-oriented, organized, and highly-motivated
- Effective planning and implementation skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Salary: $400 - $600 (depending on your experience and capability)
- Working hour: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (1-hour lunch break) from Monday to Friday.
- Other benefits as defined in the Labor Code (insurance, annual leave, etc.)
- Quarterly bonus: up to USD 200/ quarterly). Monthly bonus for MVP (the most valuable person)
- Teambuilding, annual company trip.
- Training support: up to USD 200 per person quarterly
- Contact Person: Đinh Xuân Hương
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +84-4 3971 2763 (ext: 132)
- Mobile: NA