Assists in Work Measurement Development
- Gathers data (e.g., distributions, forecasts, volume, etc.) necessary to develop work measurement for inside and on-road operations.
- Works with District Time Study Team to perform work sampling and update driver and other work measurement (i.e., new or existing processes).
- Assist with data analysis and inputs data to develop work measurement for any operation.
Assists in Operating Plan Development
- Works with Operation Manager to develop Master Operating Plans.
- Maintains data within operating plans as conditions change to keep operating plan updated and highlight areas for potential change.
- Identifies areas where operating plans may need adjustments to maintain current operating plans.
Conducts Auditing and Control
- Ensures Work Measurement Control Log is updated and verifies the proper application of work measurement to ensure the accuracy of daily operations measures.
- Works with Finance and Accounting to ensure Center Standards Files are updated and match the current work measurement to maintain operation report accuracy and compliance.
- Monitors package operations for adherence to the operating plans and identifies any areas out of compliance for review with the operations management.
- Works with operations management team to develop action plans and obtain commitments to address all non-compliance exceptions.
- Obtains commitments from impacted management for resolution of action items and conducts follow-up as needed.
- Works with operations management team to implement operational change commitments.
Conducts Operations Forecasting
- Reviews research and weekly trends (e.g., historical volume, marketing forecasts, recent economic data, etc.) and growth rates calculations to approve volume projections that impact operations and to forecast future asset needs.
- Develops annual staffing projections by week and by day of week for all feeder operations to provide a cost-effective operating plan.
- Provides short-range operations staffing forecasts to assist operations managers and Human Resources in developing hiring plans.
- Develops quarterly and yearly plans to forecast staffing, assets, and facility needs to ensure UPS’s ability to meet service commitments.
- Reviews weekly forecast updates as required to maintain validity of forecast projections (i.e., ensure measures are still relevant and conform to accepted IE principles) and adherence to Business Plan goals
- Assesses the impact of forecasts (long and short range) on operating plans to determine when operating plan updates are required.
- Assumes project management responsibilities and conducts financial analysis when required.
- Contact Person: Nguyễn Phạm Diễm Thúy
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 08-3824 4988 (Ext 215)
- Mobile: 0909 552 796