Job Description :
We are working on iOS/Android games and applications for big European game publishers. We are looking for an experienced developer whose main responsibilities are:
- Lead game server development on maintaining and improving existing games and applications.
- Lead game server development on creating new games and applications.
- In charge of the creation of the full backend and server side solution.
- In charge of creating all web services and ensuring the client / server communication.
- Debug and fix existing issues.
- Clear communication and report in english.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Node.JS development.
- Experience in PHP is a plus.
- Strong experience with SQL.
- Good experience in using versioning tools: SVN or GIT.
- Good English language skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and within a team.
- Great attitude and work ethic.
- Experience in creating server side solutions for games and multiplayer games is an advantage.
- You have a chance to work on big game development projects.
- You have a chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts.
- Company offers lunch to all members.
- SGS provides attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional work environment
- SGS provides open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and
- You have training and career development opportunities
- Flexible working hour, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year
- Social, medical and unemployment insurance
- Extended healthcare
- Paid leave (12 days/year)
- Annual free trip
- Maternity support: additional break
- Free drinks
- Salary range: $600 - $2,000
- Contact Person: Đào Thị Thùy Trang
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +84 4 3971 2763 (ext 133)
- Mobile: 0976707633