- The ideal candidate should posses a strong quantitative background
as well as superior communication skils.
- You will be reporting into senior management as well as provide explanatory description to clients.
- The consultant focused on the development, implementation and validation of commercial quantitiative models.
- This will involve developing and validating PD/LGD models for the banks and non-banking financial organizations.
- Excellent Quantitative academic qualifications
- 3~5yrs experience within a related fuction (Risk modeling, Quantitiative Analytics)
- Retail risk modelling experience is preferred
- Strong PD/LGD modelling experience
- Good understanding of Basel 2
- Excellent programming skills (SAS, R, MATLAB, SPSS, SQL or any equivalent programs)
- Strong Communication skills (Vietnamese & English)
- Contact Person: Đinh Xuân Hương
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +84-4 3971 2763 (ext: 132)
- Mobile: NA