* Compensation and Benefits
– Develop and implement HR policies and procedures in support of the Company’s business strategy and operation.
– Build salary structure and participate in salary surveys to bench mark pay and benefit practices with internal and external.
– Cooperate with functional manager to develop competitive compensation packages for employees.
– Coordinate with Line managers to develop staff retention plan to strongly control the staff turnover at minimum rate or not exceed the labor market rate.
– Administer employees’ compensation & benefits practices including payroll, benefits administration social insurance computation, medical & health care insurance, social & medical insurance claims and employee records.
* Management and Learning Development
– In charge of performance management policy and procedures.
* Employee Communication & Counselling
– Organize Staff Meetings to communicate HR Annual Plan and activities, Company’s vision objectives and business performance to all employees.
– Coordinate staff social activities, including team building activities, annual party, etc.
– Provide advice to employees in relation to work and personal matters when and as appropriate.
* Recruitment and Selection
– Ensure suitable qualified staff are selected and recruited in line with Company’s recruitment guidelines through effective selection techniques and from appropriate sources.
– Ensure that appropriate job descriptions are developed and maintained for all positions in the company.
– Conduct Orientation Program for new employees.
* HR Administration
– Ensure complete & accurate personnel records are kept for all employees.
– Oversee all employment contracts and related employment documents in compliance with Vietnamese laws and company’s policy.
– Keep track on personnel legislation change to give advice and update management board and employee.