Core Engineer (NOC)
– Be able to perform Alarm Surveillance, Trouble Ticket Management, Change Management Monitoring for 1st Level Service Restoration Activities.
– Be able to manage complaints from Customer Care.
– Be able to ensure Adherence to all Processes.
– Be responsible to escalate within the department / group as well as to service support units (ASP) / supplier partner functions so that service layer may be maintained at specified level.
– Be able to execute Front office activities and routines according to schedules defined by Shift Team Leaders/Front Office Manager.
– Be able to send/receive/follow up with trouble reports sent to the delivery units/supplier/customer.
– Be responsible for Remote Service Corrective, Preventive Maintenance.
– Ensure attendance to be on time according to 24/7 Rotation Shift Roster.
– Ensure all relevant information is captured and communicated during shift handover.
– Monitoring of all alarms on core nodes: MSS, HLR, PBN, PCN.
– Trouble reporting of creation, update and closure of generated alarms and complaints.
– Ensure the quality of the content in trouble ticket is maintained.
– 1st line trouble shooting of generated alarms and complaints.
– Fault Escalation to relevant parties/delivery units
– Ensure inter working relationship and co-ordination of Fault origins with other Vendors.
– Ensure Management Escalation and Updates of Critical/Major Network problems per the notification and escalation process.
• Ensure the operative performance at specified level according to the contractual SLA and KPI.
- Minimum 3+ years of hands on experience in the operation, implementation or project management of telecommunication projects specifically in the implementation of CORE network equipment
- GOOD knowledge of market dimension (customer, competitor and suppliers) particularly on the telecom industry.
- HIGHLY DEVELOPED Leadership skills, specifically to be Business Manager, Relationship Builder, Innovator and Competence Developer
- HIGHLY DEVELOPED knowledge and skill in Negotiation and Communication skills (Presentation, Interpersonal, Influencing)
- GOOD understanding on troubleshooting
- GOOD experience in Windows/Solaris/Redhat OS and SQL/PosgreSQL DB