Accountant cum Administrator
· Prepare and submit financial reports/returns according to Vietnamese laws and regulation on monthly basis/quarterly and annual basis.
· Prepare and submit financial reports in accordance to IFRS for parent company reporting.
· Filing of company’s Vietnamese Company tax returns.
· Keep proper and complete records of financial transactions and reports for internal or external audit in line with Group policy and statutory requirements.
· Office management and administrative functions.
· HR functions including maintaining proper personnel records and keeping such information confidential.
· Ensure that billing of goods and services, accounts receivables and accounts payable are followed up and executed on a timely basis.
· Co-ordinate and liaising incoming shipment of spare parts and consumables.
· Experience in Iscala accounting software preferred.
· Coordinate and liaise with parent company for all finance and admin and logistics matters.
· Qualified & Certified Accountant with minimum Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
· 1 – 2 years experience, in a similar position.
· Strong accounting knowledge of IFRS and local statutory and tax regulations.
· Good communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
· Able to work independently and self motivated.