Maintain a clean and organized reception area
– Ensure professional & courteous greeting and assistance to visitors/ clients
– Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries
– Welcome, instruct & guide newcomers/visistors in the office
– Keep, maintain, distribute office supplies (stationery, pantry supplies, welcome kit, ink, water,etc).
– Ensure the good conditions of the office facilities and arrange maintenance/repair when required.
– Manage the meeting rooms, company facilities & assets.
– Ensure all admin important documents are filled correctly & timely.
– Be the main contact point and supporter for staffs and clients for Admin topics.
– Be in charge of the courier service (mailing IN/OUT) & keep track these received items properly via a tracking sheet
– Ensure good and timely communication to related teams and departments on related admin topics.
– Manage the payment requests for admin expenses effectively and proactively highlight to Manager if any
abnormal increase in particular expense.
– Co-ordinate well with tea-lady, caterer staff, cleaner
– Support internal events when required ( logistic, venue…)
– 1 year of experience in similar roles
– University/college graduate
– Good at time management and multitasking
– Good command of English, both in written and spoken
– Excellent command of Office tools (email/ excel/ word, ppt)
– 13th month salary
– Performance Bonus
– Free musical classes