Automotive Technical Trainer
– The role is responsible for preparing instruction manuals, and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information more easily. This includes developing, gathering, and disseminating technical information among customers, team members, and partners.
– The technical trainer is responsible for communicating with the development team to manage the flow of information between groups.
– The technical trainer may also provide end-user feedback to assist with further design of the product.
– Determine the needs of the end users of technical documentation
– Study product samples and work with designers and developers
– Produce high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience
– Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
– Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos
– Standardize content across platforms and media
– Prepare documents for new releases and features for both internal use and our end users