Call Center Manager
– Managing the daily running of the call centre, including managing manpower ( supervisor, team leader, telesales staff) , effective resource planning and implementing call centre strategies and operations.
– Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
– Implement, review, update call center policies as per BOD’s request
– Design and develop phone call scripts for telesales staff ( inbound & outbound )
– Work closely with MCD to run promotion programs for customers
– Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports;
– Graduated from University with major in Business Administration, Marketing, Economic
– At least 05 years experience in sale management and 3 years experience in call center
– Candidate who have worked for Retail, FMCG company is a plus
– Ability to catch customer needs and creatively solve complex problems
– Capability of analyzing market environment and trend to set a core selling point
– Strong people management ( developing, building, coaching, leading inbound-outbound team )
– Ability to cope with stressful and demanding situation
– Fluency in English for 4 skills
– Enthusiastic, Open-minded, hard working, organized, nice voice
– Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries;
– Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning
– Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.