Digital Marketing & Communications Manager
** Key responsibilities:
1. Propose digital Marketing plan with Budget for short term brand strategy
2. Achieve the sales value revenue and operating profit and Market share and BEI of brand
3. Baby and Mother shop strategy plan proposal
4. In charge of PR strategies
5. Build relationship with media organizations/journalists
6. In charge of crisis management
7. Supporting special events and Marketing activities
8. In charge of website’s content and make sure internal media will deliver thoroughly
9. Maintain the relationship with Claimer
10. Report to QC and Production and Brand team to improve the product
** Job Description/Mô tả công việc:
* DIGITAL MARKETING:
• Monitoring and analyze Brand performance, Sales performance, Market requirements for EC and Mom & Baby chains.
• Monitoring and analyze each activity of BTL activation , Trade promotion in the shop
• Communicating with Sales, FM and other operation team in an effective manner
• Managing and training marketing subordinates efficiently to carry out their task
• Understanding consumer needs, consumption behavior, lifestyles, and insight of these 2 specific channels.
• Understanding retailer needs and behavior
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance of online channel.
• Collaborate with agencies to build plan for digital marketing campaigns to deliver overall marketing objective. Do tracking to manage the quality.
• Create strategy for E-commerce and Mom & Baby chains fitting with Brand strategy to maximize brand exposure and boost Sales by coordinating with e-vendors and internal Sales team.
• Catch-up new technologies, Digital techniques and provide recommendation for adoption where appropriate.
• Initiate proposal of collaboration with potential e-partners that share same target for content marketing partnership.
* PR & COMMUNICATIONS:
External& Internal PR for brand, company.
• Responsible for the PR activities of Diana Unicharm include: Writing press releases for new products, company, advertorial, editorial … improvement campaigns, new product launching.
• Developing and implementing strategic plan for integrated communications (online newspapers, magazine, social networks, forums ..) to enhance the brand identity for the each brand (Diana, Bobby, Caryn, Mask, silcot .. ). Expanding awareness values and priorities of the brand, increase visibility through the relevant channels.
• Working with agency to brief program, campaign and building PR effective program.
• Updating information on company’s site and translating total information relate on company’s website,
• Preparing and supervising advertorial, editorial…for each PR campaign
• Planning internal PR to make employee understand/love company & company’s product.
• Organizing internal programs in company: training, event 20/10; 8/3; Xmas; Year end party….
• Follow up closely any disadvantages toward company via multiple channels.
• Suggest, launch reflex PR strategy, timely handling crisis cases to ensure minimizing the negative impact caused by disadvantage information.
Relationship with journalist/newspaper:
• Developing and maintaining strong working relationship with media institution to ensure company’s development and PR plan being enforced effectively.
• Ensure communication plan about products information and company’s brands transfer to consumers fully, timely and effectively.
• Ensure company information and brands published on multiple channels consistently base on company’s principle and mission.
* CUSTOMER SERVICE.
• Solving difficult case claim, post on newspaper.
• Working with QC, R&D to collect information to answer to consumer claim.
What You Are Good At
• Bachelor’s Degree, Advertising/Media, Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent..
• Minimum 4 years of solid digital marketing and communications experience
• Experience in FMCG fields is the plus point.
• Good analytical skills, Creative, Very passionate
• Proactive and takes initiatives
• Very good oral & written Vietnamese and English
• Planning & management skills