– Be part of the technical department, developing electrical installations for building
– Projects such as hotels, hospitals, resorts, shopping centers, educational buildings, etc.
– Analize, study and apply local and international standards.
– Design technical drawings, make technical checks and calculations, either manually or
supported by software.
– Develop budgets, technical specifications and reports.
– Contact suppliers and manufacturers.
– Manage Projects and technical team. Supervise and allocate resources.
– Treat with clients and prepare technical presentations.
– Make site visits.
– Graduated Electrical Engineer with 5 years of working experience carrying out
tasks mentioned above.
– High Level of English language is essential, written and spoken.
– Knowledge in low-voltage and medium-voltage installation design for
– Travelling disposition.
– Knowledge in the local standards would be desirable.
– Any Specific Electrical Calculation software.