Field Service Operation
Job Description: To perform activities on site in accordance with Ericsson procedures and methods (installation instructions, manuals, Site Installation Documentation – SID) as below:
– Site survey / investigation.
– Pre-installation investigation.
– Installation / Testing Radio Base Station (RBS), Antenna Systems, PDH/SDH Transmission Equipments, Ericsson AXE based Core Network (MSC, BSC, HLR, EIR, SCP…), Power Systems, Peripheral systems (Alarm Panels, MDF, DDF, ODF…).
– Commissioning / Integration Radio Base Station (RBS) and PDH/SDH Transmission Equipments.
– To assure that correct methods, instructions, checklists and reports are used.
– To assure that appropriate Implementation Processes are followed.
– To make report of on-going, finished work or issues to the FSO Manager and/or Project Manager.
– To continuously develop own abilities and expand / update knowledge in competence areas.
– Required Number: 7
– Year Experience: 1 Year
– Minimum Career Level: Experienced
– Minimum Education Level: Bachelor Degree
– Good health.
– Tower climbing.
– Planning and organization skills.
– Ability to lead and to work in teams as well as work independently.
– Ability to travel for short or long assignments.
– Based on Vinh Long, Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh