Head of Data Management (Banking/Finance)
– To establish a Center of Excellence for BI & Analytics to support the business in making better decisions, including but not limited to the areas of customer selection criteria, product pricing, employee profiling and profitability drivens apart from producing high quality, sophisticated management information reports required & helpful in governing & growing the business.
– To establish the infrastructure including DWH & BI tools , build a large team of capable staff through recruitment, training & retention & implement the reports & models necessary for delivering the objective.
– Implement data governance mechanism including processes, policies, roles & responsibilities.
– Establish & maintain data warehouse & data marks with glossary & data models as well as ETL tools to implement a federated BI structure.
– Implement & maintain a reporting system for primary & core management reports as well as ad hoc requests.
– Assume key responsibilities for ensuring data quality.
– Develop models for customer segmentation, models including cross sales campaigns, process optimization, revenue & loss forecasting, staff profiling, unit costing, product & segment profitability models, capacity planning & others.
– Participate in development, maintenance & validation of credit & collection scorecards.
– Implement risk reporting & monitoring platform for credit & non-credit risk.
– Facilitate design & development of academic curriculum in the area of BI & Analytics.
– Compare & develop BICC as per cutting-edge & gold standards internationally to make a best-in-class CoE