– Recruitment: manage & develop recruitment activities (Job posting, shortlist, test
– Research and participate to many activities to promote recruiting good talents (
Job fair, HR events,…)
– Training: manage & develop training system (training needs analysis, making
training plan/ budget, deliver Learning and Development activities, keeping
training files and record)
– HR Administration: improve the method to manage the personnel files, Human
Resources Information system, labor contract/contract renewal process, HR
documents and reports.
– Participate in other HR tasks, projects, initiatives assigned by GA-HR Manager.
– University graduate in relevant disciplines (Laws, Human resources, Foreign
– At least 02 years of experience as HR department in foreign companies.
– Experience working in Recruiting, Organization development and/or training
– Strong written and verbal communication skills in Vietnamese and English
– Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure
– Result-oriented, organized, and highly-motivated
– Effective planning and implementation skills
– Ability to think creatively and innovatively
– Salary: $400 – $600 (depending on your experience and capability)
– Working hour: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (1-hour lunch break) from Monday to Friday.
– Other benefits as defined in the Labor Code (insurance, annual leave, etc.)
– Quarterly bonus: up to USD 200/ quarterly). Monthly bonus for MVP (the most valuable person)
– Teambuilding, annual company trip.
– Training support: up to USD 200 per person quarterly