HR Manager (Can speak Chinese)
– Set up the whole subsidiary teams, formulate and implement the talent supply solutions for company in Vietnam.
– Organize the relevant rules and regulations, administration, compensation and benefits for employee,… according to the overall direction of the parent company
– Responsible for staff training and talent developing.
– Responsible for C&B management, design the C&B scheme based on the local market and parent company’s internal policy, organize the annual salary adjustment and special salary adjustment, and make the payroll.
– Set up and assess the KPI for all department, organize annual performance review scheme.
– Responsible for the daily administration management, including the attendance management, back office support.
– Education background: Bachelor degree or above, major in HR, Laws
– Working experience: At least 4 years working experience in HR field and 2 years in the same position
– Language skill: Efficiency in Chinese