Industrial Sales Manager (Chemical/ Coating/ Painting)
– Development and execution of Sales plan to achieve target
– Develop and implement Sales initiatives and strategies to target customer for new business development
– Identify and promote products to Industries where dyes and pigments used.
– Customer site visits to discuss their needs, sales promotion and to assess the quality of company’s relationship with them and collect market knowledge
– Encourage on generating new leads through telephone conversations, exhibition and other databases (Google, magazine, etc)
– To generate leads and close new deals
– Prepare Sales Budget on CRM
– Bench-marking competitors: Analyze and collect competitor information to improve sales strategies.
– Discuss Price quotations, samples requests, projects utilizing in-house CRM follow internal procedure Exhibitions – Participation &/ or attendance required
– Diagnose causes of customer complaints, and give solution.
– Follow up critical debtors with sales team.
– Team working with internal departments in day to day tasks.
– Set target, evaluate and monitor to ensure company targets are met.
– Discuss and provide weekly and monthly report of sales team.