As a Java team leader, you will report directly to Global Operations Manager (GOM).
You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Receiving technical requirements from GOM and develop
• Building up the systems basing on particular specifications of each project and maintaining in sing Java technology for back-end and plain jQuery/HTML/CSS for front-end.
• Creating technology roadmaps, develop best practice and methodologies and lead R&D of technologies for back-end department’s tasks.
• Working with development teams to develop best solutions possible for clients including project estimations.
• Working with QA team in building automatic testing system and giving support in technical training for QA
• Supporting Customer Service team for any relative technical issues .This can include providing hands-on assistance with implementation and fine tuning client applications (e.g. code-reviews, code-samples, etc.)
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT (or equivalent)
• 4+ years- experience in back-end development technologies
• Strong J2EE development skills
• Understanding design patterns and N-Tiers architectures
• Spring and other Java frameworks (GWT)/ open source libraries (Atmosphere, RabbitMQ etc...);
• Experience with SOA and Web Services (REST/SOAP);
• Expert in system integrations (CRM, CMS, PSP)
• Exposure to MongoDB and Amazon Web Services
• Advanced knowledge of Linux
• Strong SQL and/or PL/SQL skills
• Frequently database administration (PostgreSQL, Mysql, SQL server or Oracle)
• Advanced communication and analytical skills
• Ability to mentor and coach less experienced staff
• Having skill set of front-end technologies is a bonus
• Attractive monthly salary with allowances, 13th month salary and additional performance bonus for excellent performance.
• Full package of insurances regulated by the Labor Code and additional Bao Minh health care and accident insurance.
• Annual company trip and teambuilding activities in permanence.
• English-speaking, international and professional work environment: working with foreign colleagues from different countries
• Modern facilities with open spaces, game zone -PlayStation, Xbox, WII and beanbag for relaxing time.
• Western management style: professional, dynamic, open minded, creative, supportive, friendly, and encouraged for feedback.
• Lunch allowance and cafeteria inside office