Key Account Manager – Horeca
As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for sales planning and you will manage fewer than 5 staffs. The successful candidate will be able to perform Sales quality in the same industry, good communication, and can-do attitude.
– Be in charge of sales and marketing in South market – Spirit & Wine products;
– Identifying and successful negotiate for contract with existing and potential customers;
– Increasing on-trade distribution and visibility for company’s primary portfolio;
– Developing a sales strategy to reach annual sales targets;
– Maximizing customer profitability by leveraging company’s multi-beverage portfolio;
– Build and maintain purposeful relationship with key accounts;
– Number of contracted Customers delivering revenue of minimum 10 million VND.
– Candidate must possess at least a College Degree, Economics, and Marketing, Commerce or equivalent;
– Time of work will vary and will include minimum 4 evenings per week, additional work on weekends and on public holidays be requested at the discretion of the company;
– Good command in English and Vietnamese;
– Ability to work under pressure; can-do attitude; love challenges in Sales