As Maintenance Supervisor, you will be ownership of maintenance planning for equipment and machines of company. The successful candidate will be able to perform technique, good communication and can-do attitude.
– Follow up and supervise maintenance schedule and repair;
– Managing the spare parts for making the schedules for preventive maintenance;
– Following 5S: reduce time; reduce wastage; reduce work accident; follow the procedure;
– Improvement all current equipment for production;
– Ensuring KPIs: downtime of machine, zero accident, the result of improvement activity;
– Managing 2-5 staff.
– Male only
– At least 5 years working experience as Mechanical/ Electronic/ Electrical or the same industry;
– Good command in English;
– Ability to work under pressure;
– Can-do attitude.