• Study / Analysis / Review / Comment / Provide technical specifications in mechanical sector;
• Prepare specifications, drawings, bill of materials, procedures;
• Recommend modifications using engineering principles and techniques;
• Provide technical advice. Prepare reports and documentation;
• Work with subcontractor: instruct, support, supervise subcontractors to fulfill the work;
• Work with Client: coordinate, get permission, report work result;
• Other assigned works.
• Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering or related;
• Min 3-year-experience in factory or plant construction project;
• Good at AutoCad 2D;
• Having experience in process, piping, design; tank/vessel is an advantage;
• Ready to work overtime, go on business trip, work at site;
• Good command of written and spoken English and ability to prepare reports and statistics;
• Sharp, careful, honest, dynamic, self-managing.
• Opportunities to boost your skills through on the job training or oversea training
• Benefit: Annual Bonus (twice/year), insurance, travel.
• Other allowance: Site, phone, gasoline…allowance according to company policy