Office Administrator – FMCG – Kontum Office
Salary: 800 – 2000$
Working Location: Kontum Province (We assure the best Facilities, Working Environment & Benefits for Employees & their Families)
Working Time: Monday to Saturday (Morning)/ 44 hours
Expected Ideal Candidate: a person with Smart, Excellent Communication & Problem-Solving Skills.
+ Unlimited learning opportunities as we consider learning is an investment;
+ Incentives/sponsorship for children education (if you have any child);
+ Super challenging but super fun working environment;
+ Other boring benefits: competitive salary, insurance, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Office Administrator will be the face of the office and provide excellent customer services to clients and vendors and to the independently affiliated agents, as requested.
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
• Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management.
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
• Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
• The majority of the duties of this position must be performed without delay as this is a critical position that may affect agents and their business.
• Perform variety of other administrative duties as directed.
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
• BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred.
• Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
• Two or more years’ experience in a customer centric business environment with administrative responsibility for office operations.
• FMCG background highly preferred, especially in Milk, Food or Beverage.
• Creative problem solving skills.
• Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage.
• Strong customer service skills with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
• Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
• Ability to multi task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment.
• Comfortable working on computer and computer applications with advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
· make our customers happy by delivering superior solutions to their problems;
· make our employees happy by creating a nourishing working environment;
· make our shareholders happy by operating excellence to maximize their value.
· Passion: we do what we love as work is a major part of our life;
· Commitment to excellence: we tolerate no subpar performance and complacency;
· Sustainability: we act in a way that is sustainable for our organization, society and future generations.