Quality Control Engineer
– Make test plan based on the specifications of the project.
– Control testing operations and quality of the project.
– Create, execute and review test cases or free tests.
– Report bugs, evaluate serious levels and impacts of bugs in the system.
– Implement performance tests and security tests.
– Implement automation tests.
– Evaluate KPIs, tests in the project.
– Support team management together with Leader/PM.
– Supports flow or control real-time systems.
– Graduated from College or University majoring in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other IT-related fields.
– At least 1 year’ experience as QC/Tester.
– Good analysis and ability to read and understand requirements or specification.
– Have experience in using database management system and knowledge about programming languages of Java, MySQL, PHP.
– Have knowledge about the system relating to internet/network such as: application, network, game, TCP/IP.
– Good logical thinking and design analysis ability.
– Good communication skill.
– Good ability to research and quickly adapt to new technical methods.
– Careful, responsible, enthusiastic, hardworking and able to work under high pressure.