Recruitment Cum Admin Staff
1) Join directly together with teammate in daily tasks such as searching CVs, arranging the interview schedules etc.,
2) Undertake recruitment reports
3) Strongly grasp company recruitment status, be able to give out great ideas for recruitment, recommend ways to improve our employer brand, internal recruitment procedure
4) Implement good sourcing methods
5) Build networks to find qualified candidates.
6) Maintain the candidate database
7) Participate in job fairs and career events
8) Translate & Interpret for all related to recruitment
9) Implement onboard procedure
10) Other assigned tasks
1) Make plan for all company parties, travel, other events and mainly responsible for organizing them successfully.
2) Make plan to check and manage stationeries, medicines, … stock inventory periodically.
3) Assist foreigner employees in finding accommodation and other services.
4) Support company onboard & leaving procedure
– Ask JP side to create /delete e-mail accounts;
– Orientation, take new comers to company tour
– Listen to employees’ ideas, thoughts, report to Leader;
– Auspicious and inauspicious occasions.
– Follow hand-over procedure, etc.
5) Make plan for annual health check and implement it.
6) Handle the acquisition, distribution, repair (if necessary) and storage of stationery, equipment and supplies, report to Leader monthly.
7) Ensure office environment clean, tidy, fully-equipped
8) Other Admin tasks
1) KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
– Knowledge of office management systems and procedure.
– Must have at least 1 year of experience in RECRUITMENT.
– Japanese: well speaking & listening (N2~)
– EN: a plus
2) PERSONAL QUALITIES
– Good health
– Courteous, tidy, self-disciplined, logical thinking
– Considerate, well listened
– Energetic, active, well spoken, nice voice
– Cooperative, trustworthy
– Be humble and keep learning new things always
– Be able to work for a long time with company.
– High sense of responsibility, enthusiasm in work.
3) SOFT SKILLS
– Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
– Have creative mindset.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
– Strong classification and storing skills.
– Strong organizational and planning skills.
– Proficiency in MS Office