Sales Export Junior (Agricultural Product)
– Look for new, potential overseas customers.
– Take care of current customers, receive orders, follow the production schedules, deliver goods to customers warehouse following their plans.
– Follow, make phone calls, send email to customers to recover the money.
– Daily exchange information with customers about buying demands, answer their questions, negotiation with customers about price, quality, price terms, … of orders.
– Analyze current situation of the market (Price, Quality, Price terms…); propose ideas for General Director & Sales Import – Export Department to provide the best solutions.
– Meet clients and take them to visit the factory, introduce the production process for the customers.
– Support about checking the validity of export documents: Invoice, Packing List, Bill, …
– Other tasks as requirement by BOD and Department