Sales Manager (Banking Equipment)
Basic responsibility is to achieve the sales target of Vietnam market, responsible for customer management, marketing management, partner management, finance risk management and so on. The person is measured by how effectively the above is done in a way to win deals and maintain customer satisfactions according to the company’s strategies and vision.
1. To sell the company products, solutions and services to the banking and retailer industries in accordance with the company policies and guidelines;
2. Ensure new concepts, sales strategies, channel-partner development strategies and systems are successfully implemented;
3. Responsible for the guiding local channel-partners and help in communications with China HQ;
4. Ensure that relevant market information and intelligence are acquired and feedback to the supporting team in HQ;
5. Actively assist in business development with Regional Sales Director;
6. Travelling is required.
1. College degree or above, Major in administration or marketing preferred;
2. Must have at least 3 years of Sales experience, better in Banking Industry, Preferred ATM experience, have the deep relationship with the banking social network, with a knowledge of ATM products and technologies, banking business, project management skills;
3. Good English communication (reading and writing);
4. Possess passion to self-learn and ability to learn;
5. Extended experience in direct and channel sales and customer relationship development & management;
6. Good Human relationship skill and cross culturally sensitive;
7. Proactive and must be good team player;
8. Customer Driven, Results Oriented with integrity and systematic work habits.