Social Compliance Supervisor
– The role of a social compliance officer (SCO) is to conduct and consult social compliance audits of factories in Vietnam to assess compliance with local labor and workplace safety laws, international human rights standards, and/or the client’s supplier code of conduct.
– Additionally, the SCO is expected to write comprehensive evaluation reports in English for each audit conducted in an accurate, detailed and timely manner.
– Travel is essential for this position and will depend on the needs of our sub – contractors and customers
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Execute accurate, objective and high quality social compliance audits/ consultancies by following all requirements indicated in the customer specific procedures, auditor training and management directives.
– Represent the company with integrity, professionalism and skill when conducting social compliance audits/ consultancies.
– Prioritize, plan and organize work efficiently to deliver first rate audit services, follow up and end such as audit caps, recaps, reports and other specific reporting tools.
– Provide support, communication and training as needed to your partner(s).
– Learn and understand: Local labor, wage and safety laws; labor contracts; client codes of conduct; and international human rights standards (such as WRAP, ISO 8000…)