Senior Business Analyst (Banking/Finance)
Architecture and Design of PRPC
• Demonstrate an advanced understanding of the main features of PRPC
• Reviewing, analyzing, evaluating ideas, projects and opportunities to develop new Pega products, and business models for the business segments.
• Conduct analysis to determine best solution for solving business problems/opportunities using Pega platform
• Ensure solutions developed across organization are aligned to enterprise architecture standards and principles, leverage common solutions and services.
• Provides overall direction, guidance and definition of business architecture to effectively support business strategy. Apply and utilize business modeling methods to ensure results oriented deliverables in a way that can be recreated and used as a corporate knowledge resource.
• Conducts reviews and analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of business architecture applications.
• Partners with Technical and Integration architecture team in developing an IT framework that aligns with the business plan.
• In conjunction with business partners, initiate IT project requests, perform/lead initial analysis of the request and provide initial assessment and estimation of the effort.
• Leads the effort to translate business strategies and objectives into capabilities.
• Provide architectural oversight of projects; ensure requirements are in alignment with business strategies and business architecture roadmap/framework.
Technical Recommendation and Testing
• Leads testing efforts.
• Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
• Works with client personnel to identify required changes.
• Communicates needed changes to development team.
• Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
• A take input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback.
• Communicates and applies project standards.
• Manages resources in accordance with project schedule.
• Consistently delivers high-quality services
• Understands the components of running a fiscally successful project.