Strategic Analyst (Manager Level)
– The Strategic Analyst should have strong knowledge of real estate market and its development trend in Vietnam, region and worldwide and in all sectors such as sales, leasing and investment, property in all kinds including but not limited to commercial, residential and retails.
– The Strategic Analyst will carry out professionally all assigned market research and consultancy works and possible to give guidance and coach the under-supervision members to complete those work if requires.
– The Strategic Analyst must be a self-motivated team member willing to work in a close knit environment and exchange information between other members and colleagues.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
– Maintain and update the market databases including rental/ occupancies/ price (existing & forecasts)
– Analyze market data, forecast trend and write research reports
– Analyze specific projects and write development recommendation reports
– Prepare and present market presentations to Client
– Create project work plan (human resource, timeline) and ensure project’s deadline and quality met.
– Provide data and research analysis on specific themes to support business development;
– Capture all contemporary media sources relating to real estate market;
– Keep abreast of all planning and implementation of major proposed Commercial/Residential/ Retails developments;
– Respond to internal and external client and media requests for market data, analysis and comment
– Produce thematic research on topics relevant to add value to the company business;
– Assist to build the external perception of company and present to clients if and when necessary, participate in the business development;
– Produce and deliver market presentations, prepare office newsletters and press releases
– Propose/ prepare technical solutions to undertake market research/ consultant requests from clients
– Any specific tasks as requested by the Head of Department.
Qualification and backgrounds:
– At least 3 years working experience in research and/or real estate consultant
– Proficient in English, especially English writing
– Computer literacy, Internet search engine, excellent Office skills (Word, Excel & Power point)
– Analysis skills
– Professional, positive and pro-active
– Critical thinking skills and coaching skills
– Commitment, accuracy and attention to detail
– Good working attitude, ability to work both independently and as part of a team
– Excellent time-management skills and a desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with tight deadlines