Technical Program Manager
– Provide the leadership role to the entire cross functional project team to achieve agreed upon project goals. Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and delivering a quality product while utilizing a consistent Agile methodology for Program Management.
– Develop and maintain standard project management deliverables for the successful launch of new products, including: project scope, implementation plans, project and resource schedules, project budgets, issue and action logs, meeting minutes, risks assessments, contingency plans, and other documentation as needed
– Effectively communicate and interact with technical staff at all levels in a team based environment,
– Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
– Promote internal team accountability in the effective and efficient delivery of large, complex technical projects and programs.
– Direct and implement processes that effectively measure and manage deliverables, stakeholder satisfaction, requirement compliance and financial performance.
– Implement customized project management processes and control points, consistent with the company’s Project Management methodology.
– Engage in business development and consulting activities, support customer relationships with existing clients and future prospects.