Trade Marketing (FMCG/ Childcare)
– Develop strategic annual marketing plan, promotion & budget for all accounts.
– Align with Sales Manager to create & maintain trade calendar of activities for different accounts.
– Identify and develop necessary Point of Sales materials (POSM) to increase brand presence and improve customer satisfaction.
– Monitor and evaluate trade marketing programs & activities to measure effectiveness and recommendation of improvements as needed.
– Carry out specific trade marketing programs, aligning with company strategy, retailers and brand equity.
– Analyze brand sell through results by channel and make recommendations to increase results.
– Plan, organize and lead events & exhibitions.
– Control, monitor and report marketing budget spending.
– Must have at least 5 years of working experience in FMCG Trading Marketing
– Strong communication and presentation skills
– Bachelor degree in Marketing or related fields. MBA is preferable
– Required languages: Vietnamese, English