** Job Description:
1. Manage the performance of the Administrative Team.
2. Daily ADM and HR affairs: reception, telephone, attendant, uniform, meal & dorm, labour contract and insurance follow up.
3. Security, cleaning, safety & fire control
4. Monitor in house renovation
5. Recruitment control in compliance with company policy and legal requirement.
6. Clinic control, transportation and vehicle management,
7. Act as the coordinator between line departments and corporate functions.
8. Act as the Company’s Public Relation representative to foster relationships with valuable business partners.
** Job Requirement:
• One or more University degrees. Post University graduates in business administration, office administration, secretarial services or related discipline is preferable.
• Minimum 12 years’ administrative experience, including 10 years’ in supervisory position. Previous experience in garment production industry required.
• Good communication in Vietnamese and English.
• Compliance to policy, yet be flexible
• Experiences in dealing with admin and HR work, and specifically with authorities is a MUST
• Have strong leadership and good problem/case-solving and analytical skills.
• Diplomatic and a team player
• Attend to details.