– At least 1 years of experience in Sales Admin job.
– Good command of English & Computer skill
– Flexibility, teamwork, patience
– To follow up order, delivery product status from concerned parties
– To update data into system (PSI, Sales forecast, price); prepare documents, procedure for internal and external meeting
– To cooperate with sales team for marketing activities setting up (product training for customers, universities, conventions, etc.)
– To do weekly and monthly report on sales and marketing activities; propose ideas to improve marketing quality
– To work with supplier about marketing materials (checking quality of material, payment procedure, delivery, etc)
– To manage novelty, stationery, transportation expense report and other company internal projects
– To perform other tasks as assigned from Manager.