Advertising Operations Assistant
– Understand company’s products and partners’ tools.
– Ad tag preparation in order to sell company inventory to our partner (Main task is to input data into company’s system).
– Help develop strong and effective working relationships with related departments (tech team and sales team in JP Headquarter)
– Support any tasks assigned from supervisor.
– N3 level Japanese is a must
– Good communication English
– Good command of office equipment systems (email, internet, Microsoft Office and related software).
– The candidate should have high energy, enjoy working in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment. He/she also need to work hard with carefulness and patience due to the nature of the job.
– Salary: $300 – $500 (depending on your experience and capability)
– Working hour: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (1-hour lunch break) from Monday to Friday.
– Other benefits as defined in the Labor Code (insurance, annual leave, etc.)
– Quarterly bonus: up to USD 200/ quarterly). Monthly bonus for MVP (the most valuable person)
– Teambuilding, annual company trip.
– Training support: up to USD 200 per person quarterly