Assistant Merchandise Manager
1) Job Purpose
To be liaison between back office in China with VN production team on sample development, technical package availability and proper line planning to ensure products conformity according to buyer’s standard and no shipment delay.
2) Key Roles and Responsibilities (Key Accountabilities)
+ Be strong team leader who will promote accountable working attitude
+ Monitor daily work of each team member to meet requested deadline from related departments.
+ Communicate effectively with back office in China to verify order information, quality requirement and packing instruction in order to conform with customer’s request.
+ Handle initial, inline, final inspection booking with customer’s QA/QC to ensure no shipment delay
+ Calculate and finalize over/short shipment quantity with related people.
3) Key Results/Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
+ On time delivery of sample approved, tech pack and bulk information to production
+ Shipment is 100% on time
+ Effective communication, avoid any misunderstanding on written or verbal expression
+ Team member shows strong teamwork spirit
+ Build close relationship with production team
1) Education & Qualification Requirements
• University graduate or above
2) Experience Requirements
• Over 7 years merchandising experience in garment manufacturing, at least 3 years at management position
• Knowledge of raw materials, quality control, and logistics
3) Technical competency Requirements
• Fluent English
• Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power-point, Visio
• Analytical skills and sense of risk detection
4) Behavioural Competency Requirements/Attributes
• Decision Making
• Problem solving
• Right first time mind-set