• Develop and manage the content strategy and calendar for product to deliver brand awareness, traffic growth and engagement
• Executing on innovative, results-driven content marketing campaigns.
• Measuring and optimizing the program based on content performance and campaign results
• Apply new, innovative ideas and creative ways to tell our story through content
• Take ownership for all content marketing initiatives to drive brand awareness, engagement, traffic and leads
• Collaborate with other departments to keep a consistent voice for product
• Proven content creating skills. Outstanding command of Vietnamese language and excellent understanding of best practices in high-quality, impactful copywriting specific to B2C marketing along with the ability to produce and edit copy when needed.
• Skilled in the art of story-telling and clear articulation of business goals behind the creation of content
• Experience managing agency resources such as copy writers, graphic designers and video production agencies
• Well-versed in graphic design best practices and content production concepts for written, digital, and video assets. Able to apply them as both a leader and an individual contributor
• Project management skills to manage campaign schedules and deadlines across multiple agencies and media tools, high attention to detail.
• A working knowledge of customer journeys and brand personas, and the ability to activate marketing campaigns based on them