Mssql Database Developers (Training In Uk Opportunity)
• Develop stored procedures, triggers, functions.
• Design and create SQL DTS packages, ETL processes.
• Provide code optimization, server performance tuning.
• Support testing and database maintenance as required.
• Interpreting client or internal brief
• Design and writing software to provide appropriate solutions using appropriate programming languages
• Evaluating and improving existing software
• Testing software
• Producing technical documentation
• Have practical experience with SQL Server 2008/2008R2/2012
• Have a level of understanding of SSIS / SSRS / SSAS
• Data Warehousing experience
• Have experience or knowledge of working with complex databases that have huge amount of data.
• Have knowledge of coding for, and processing of database of high level of structural complexity.
• Possess skills of designing databases, index, partitions that strictly adhere to client’s specification.
• Possess skills of tuning procedures and functions for high performance and optimal efficiency.
• Be able to develop flexible procedures, functions, and databases which can be easily adaptable to frequently changing client’s requests.
• Be able to communicate effectively on ideas, techniques, and problems with the whole team both in Vietnam and UK
• Be enthusiastic about being a hands-on mission critical contributor and eager to improve and learn new skills.
• Retain 3+ year experience of developing stored procedures, triggers, and transactions for SQL database server.
• Candidate will have prospect and opportunity of being promoted to the position of Leader once desirable and higher skill demonstrated.