Manage the logistics department.
Strategically plan and manage logistics, transportation and custom services.
To manage full homologation process of logistics services.
Build and maintain good relations with the customs and registration departments.
Keep track of quality, quantity, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
Resolve any arising problems or complaints related to the logistics department.
Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeline targets.
Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
Comply with timeline, laws, regulations and Company requirements
Others tasks required by the CEO.
Maintain up to date knowledge of any legal changes that affect the import- export procedure & presenting any findings and recommendations to the CEO.
– University graduated.
– Over 05 years working experience as a logistics manager in freight forwarder field.
– Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
– Proficient in English skills.
– Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
– Ability to work independently and handle projects.
– Reliable and team work efficiently.