Production Manager (CNC/ Precision)
Production Manager – CNC, Precision
– VP/ President
– Compliance to company ISO requirements, safety regulations when executing tasks
– Monitor timeline of product and customer needs, ensuring timeline are met
– Evaluate and improve on processes in manufacturing environment
– Arrange for the planning process in CNC machine
– Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
– Develop innovative solutions.
– Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
– Prepare training procedure to guide employees processing technology
– Perform FMEA when required
– Conduct and validate processes when required
– Maintain testing equipment.
– Develop and implement system that optimize all phases of production process.
– Provide suggestions during incident investigations.
– Advise on corrective actions.
– Design new equipment, processes, procedures and systems.
– Investigate production problems.
– Make improvements to current operations to enhance efficiency.
– Liaise with suppliers, customers, and research and development staff.
– Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
– Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
– Maintain safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
– Maintain product and company reputation by complying with customer requirement.
– Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Perform additional tasks given from time to time from VP / President
– Attend meetings when needed