Senior Financial Analysis – Taiwanese
– Together with the BOD, the Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for company’s investment opportunities assessments.
– Provide analytical and research support in the analysis of company’s investments.
– Monitor performance of existing real estate portfolio, and analyze future investment opportunities.
– Perform valuation, feasibility studies, investment return and sensitivity analyses
– Assist with investment committee presentation preparation
– Coordinate and review forecasts and budgets
– Responsible for oversight and performance of varied areas of financial analysis and reporting including but not limited to: standard monthly management reporting and variance analyses, account reconciliations, financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning
– Activities will generally focus on project assessment, financial modeling, valuations, investment structuring, legal framework review, negotiations and other related activities.