– Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
– Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
– Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor
– Support admin works
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
– Professional appearance
– Solid communication skills both written and verbal
– Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
– Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure