Senior DotNet Developer
– Be able to analyse, design, code, test, document and implement new applications or enhancements to existing systems.
– Assess the impact of change requests, and develop solutions and mitigation strategies
– Apply the project design, system developments and maintenance methodologies
– Interpret business requirements and provide systems/technical documentation
– Work as an effective team member; share knowledge and information with the team and assist others in meeting team priorities
– Working as part of a larger team to provide ongoing Production support to our customers and internal staff. This involves with investigate Production issues, find root cause, apply the appropriate fixes or change requests and documentation.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal
– Strong attention to detail, analytical and conceptual thinker
– A flexible and respectful approach in liaising with colleagues
– An ability to relate to people at all levels
– “Trainable” with the ability to quickly learn different types of technologies
– Enthusiastic, “can do” attitude!
– Always striving to develop both personally and professionally