Technical Project Engineer (2 Male)
– Implementing the progress project.
– Checking, monitoring progress, and technical quality in the project.
– To assist with the implementation and demonstration of our engineering solutions.
– Perform any other related duties as and when assigned by Manager.
– Other requirements will be discussed in the interviewing.
– Required Age: from 25 – 50 years old or above
– Candidates must possess at least a Bachelors’ Degree, Engineering (Machine/technology) or equivalent.
– At least from 3 to 5 years of working experience.
– Able to communicate in English.
– Able to read and understand technical drawings.
– Male only.
We offer an excellent development opportunity within our Company and salary is negotiable based upon qualifications and experience.
NIC’s Client established and run by a team with about 20 years experience on industrial equipments in Vietnam. They are specialised in projects, technical services, Equipment and spare part specially supply for sugar industry in Vietnam. They can provide full services of project from the concepts to commissioning. Key to our early success is providing our customers with experienced and quality professionals in the area of equipment selection, plant maintenance, spare parts replacement and project management. Their continued growth is based on our commitment to our customers.