Training Assistant Manager
The Training Assistant Manager executes and implements the Learning initiatives and Organization culture development and procedures. Maintains and improves existing L&OD tools and programs to increase organizational effectiveness and contribute to a building Organization culture.
Work is conducted both independently and in collaboration with others, under the direction of the respective manager.
1. Execute and implement Organization culture development initiatives
– Propose planning and execute initiatives to implement corporate Core values and other cultural projects as guided by L&OD Manager
– Assist in developing of concepts and coordinate to implement corporate internal events to ensure effective delivery of key message and event’s purposes
– Ensuring employees are engaged in company initiatives by coordinating with other departments
2. Other Learning & Organization Development activities
– Develop the special training materials, marketing training program if requested
– Conduct the training programs as planed and training events (if any) with highly productive and professional effectiveness
– Provide on-going training support for employees through workshops and meetings
– Regularly collect feedback from departments to analyze the training needs and establishing training plan. Exercises initiatives and judgment in handling routine and confidential materials/ enquiries
– Ensure ROI by utilizing and improving the current evaluation procedures for all training programs
3. Supporting Internal communications activities as part of cultural development initiatives
– As designated by L&OD Manager, compose and co-ordinate internal communications content and productions to ensure consistency and articulacy
– Publishing and managing content on various internal communications channels to support implementation of Core values and other cultural development initiatives – including Newsletter, Intranet, etc.
– Edit, design, and print internal publications, including composing official writings and scripts ( EN –VN)
– Support communication for other internal initiatives as identified
– From time to time, undertake various pieces of project work
– Undertake any other appropriate work delegated by the L&OD Manager
– Develop an understanding of company’s work , policies and cultures
– Participate as a full member of company and where appropriate to support the initiatives and activities across the organization