• Identify organizational strengths and required changes to recommend, provide feedback and support Chief HR Officer in developing HR Strategies, Initiatives & Action plan related to L& D area.
• Partner with HR Team and Management to ensure company-wide efforts align with company’s organizational goals and needs; as well as to support organizational culture and engagement.
Learning Effectiveness, Employee Engagement And Capacity Building
• Consult with key organizational stakeholders to identify and address organizational problems and design and help implement innovative and sustainable solutions enhance people development and employee engagement.
• Leads the leadership talent development and leadership performance management processes. Aligns leadership development, performance management and other initiatives with identified short, mid- and long-term business strategies
• Lead, design, develop, improve and monitor training processes and programmers, aimed at building organizational capability (e.g. Training Needs Analysis, Organizational change projects, Engagement Survey…).
• Partner with stakeholders in the line and HR organization to build capability and readiness in change management skills, experience and expertise.
• Consult with management on performance, organizational, and leadership matters.
• Deliver, support and/or facilitate adhoc HR/business projects as required.
• Identify key talent list and build relevant career and succession planning program to develop them as key successors for company management team.
• Provide training, coaching needed within HR scope to the career & succession plan
• Manage and annually evaluate improvement and list of successors
• Corporate with Corporate Recruitment/ Organization Development/ Corporate Communication/Public Relations Departments to enhance employer branding internally and externally