Export and Import Admin
Function and main duties
COORDINATION AND HANDLING OF ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURES FOR IMPORT AND EXPORT OF GOODS
– To provide sufficient and timely information for the import / export goods on time
– To control reasonable prices, control risks in the progress of transportation and carry out procedures for export and import goods.
– Ensure the progress and conditions of delivery under the signed contract.
MANAGING, MONITORING, EVALUATING INFORMATION OF PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS AND RELATED PARTIES
– Ensure the assessment and monitoring of regulations, confidentiality
– Review periodically to advise BOD to use the best partner.
– At least 2-3 years experiences in the same level
– Knowledgeable on import & export processing.
– Good communication in English
– Graduate from: International Business Administration, Business Administration, Foreign Trade University