– Scraping partners’ reporting data and integrate them into our database
– Improve our products based on the strategy
– Education level: Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
Computer Engineering or equivalent.
– Year of experience: at least 2 year of experiences as a PHP developer.
– Experience in MVC framework such Symfony2 is a Plus
– Experience in MySQL will help you – Experience in HTML, CSS, jQuery, AJAX,
– Enough communication and language skill to work with Japanese or English.
– Knowledge in Scraping.
– Salary: Up to $2000 (depending on your experience and capability)
– Working hour: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (1-hour lunch break) from Monday to Friday.
– Other benefits as defined in the Labor Code (insurance, annual leave, etc.)
– Quarterly bonus: up to USD 200/ quarterly). Monthly bonus for MVP (the most valuable person)
– Teambuilding, annual company trip.
– Training support: up to USD 200 per person quarterly