– Compilation of all necessary information for tenders, monthly reports and presentation.
– Construction planning and liaising with clients, building and facility contractors.
– Knowledge in development and control of Project Work Schedule, Primavera.
– Working experience and good understanding of work schedule development, such as Building works, M & E and Process Systems from concept design to Construction/installation to testing & Commissioning.
A. Academic Requirement:
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering/Construction related discipline
B. Relevant Job Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge of Primavera and PC literate
- Minimum 5 years experience in project management – construction planning with building facility related experience
- Good communication skills including written and spoken English
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills and to provide world class service
- Exposure to international experience would be added advantage
- Good work management skills, well organized, good initiative and judgement, able to prioritize tasks effectively and work independently to complete tasks
- Experience and skills in working in a multi-disciplinary team environment and an international organization
- Binh Duong people is priority
- Competitive remuneration package including performance driven benefits: soft skill training, additional health insurance, good staff welfare
- Good career development opportunities
- International working environment.
- Relaxed, friendly atmosphere as well as excellent working facilities
- Work on challenging and creative applications.
- In order to keep up with the ever-changing world of technology, you get the possibility to do professional trainings
- Work in a very close and friendly group.
- Health care insurance/Performance related Salary