– Develop and implement new product features.
– Maintain and enhance product quality and general architectures.
– Analyze and replicate complex customer problems.
– Take responsibility for design and implementation decisions.
– Extend our automated testing suites.
– Conduct design & code reviews.
– Assist other team members in improving their skills.
- 5+ years’ experience in enterprise .Net Web development
- Experience in Java development is a big plus
- Strong in Computer Science background knowledge
- Know-how in object oriented programming and design patterns, system integration
- Burning hatred toward bad code
- Experience with Hibernate or NHibernate is a plus
- Deep ASP.NET frontend knowledge is a plus
- Deep OS know how (Windows, Linux) is a plus
- Deep DB know how (Oracle, SQL Server) is a plus
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent architecture skills
- Excellent refactoring skills
- Good English (speaking/listening/reading/writing), as our day to day work involves telephone conversations.
- Joining with world class development teams to develop high complex systems
- Excellent career opportunities in an expanding and international team
- Challenging and diversified tasks
- Traveling to Europe and the US
- Workshop & training course (technical skills, soft skills, English skills …)
- Annual bonus: 2 times/ year. Bonus for Vietnam national days.
- Salary review every Fiscal Year
- Free lunch, free snacks, very good team spirit, creative atmospheres...
- Private Healthcare insurance coverage