– Report to General Director
– Manage the fire protection design team from 05 to 10 engineers
– Ensure that both relevant international and local standards are applied in accordance with project and statutory requirements.
– Prepare, review and approve engineering calculations, specifications and design drawings (eg schematic, installation)
– Create and maintain project files and ensure that charts, drawings, reports, correspondence and other deliverables are recorded and
distributed in accordance with our quality systems.
– Design, analysis, reporting and documentation of a broad range of projects.
– Ability to lead, coach and mentor a team of graduate engineers
– Exposure to Systems Engineering and Project Engineering
Kỹ năng yêu cầu
- University. Ideally you should have experience with a similar engineering consultancy or within a related industry environment.
- Fluent in English and proficient in reading and writing in English
- Relevant degree qualification in fire protection services.
- For team leader position, a minimum of 10 years experience with a background in the application, design, analysis and installation of fire protection systems.
- For designer position, Revit skill in fire protection is a must.
- Ability to produce, review and approve high quality technical documents
- Proficiency with M&E engineering design and analysis software
- Excellent relationship, and communication skills
- Familiarity with quality systems and accreditation
- Revit basic skill is preferred
In return, we offer you:
- Available international design standards
- Exposure to international projects and practices
- Ho Chi Minh location
- Assistance with professional development
- Career development and progression
- Long term career opportunities
- A competitive salary package will be negotiated depending on experience and qualification